I don’t even watch Basketball lol. I have no idea what’s going on with that. But, I will say it’s time to get over this Jayhawk rivalry! Don’t knock it ‘til you hawk it!
- University of Missouri
- University of Texas
- University of Kansas
- University of Illinois
- University of Michigan
- University of Minnesota
- Texas A&M University
- University of Houston
- Southern Methodist University
- Purdue University
- San Francisco University
Baylor University(Disbanded) St. Louis University(Disbanded)
I need to see more! Currently at UT now though!
If you’re going to Mizzou next semester, then you’re going to have to go through the ROAR process! ROAR is Resident’s Online Access to Rooms and allows you to pick your specific room on campus. You can’t actually use the system until as early as April 16th, but it’s good to be prepared. I work for ResLife in the Marketing Office and I thought some new students may have some questions so I have some quick tips to help smooth out the process:
- Pay your $150 enrollment fee! Paying this fee allows you to officially be locked into the Mizzou Class of 2016.
- Complete your NSRO at newstudent.missouri.edu! This form allows you to not only sign up for summer welcome dates, but also put your class preferences down to get you that perfect freshman schedule.
- Complete your ALEKS exam by March 9th at mathplacement.missouri.edu! You need this to pick a room, so finish it ASAP.
- Submit your e-consent at myzou.missouri.edu! You can find this under the “Self Service” section.
- Submit your Housing and Dining Contract at reslife.missouri.edu/contract by April 15th! This is possibly the most import thing to do! YOU CANNOT SELECT A ROOM UNTIL THIS IS COMPLETED. As long as you submit your contract by May 15th, you are guaranteed a space in the halls. I would, of course, recommend that you do this sooner rather than later (by April 15th) so that you can get onto ROAR and pick a room sooner.
That’s it for today! I’ll be sharing more tips to help you get along with the system! If you have any questions about ROAR, Residential Life, or Mizzou you can send me a message on here and I’d be more than happy to help! Share these tips with any new students you may know so that they can be fully aware of the process! Follow ResLife on Twitter and Facebook for more updates!
3000 and cunt is still like the best thing ever tbh
I teared up when I re-watched the judging from last night’s episode. Willam’s face when she won was such a bittersweet one! And then when she said in her confessional, “I didn’t expect to win this challenge. I’m really glad that I didn’t let my partner down. It’s pretty fucking cool.” Those sobs aching to be let out just hit me so hard.
But I still wanna know.
I need to stop clicking “+1” when I Google Adam4Adam.
Rules are for ugly people! Willam is the fucking best and IDGAF what other bitches say! I love her! She has C.U.N.T. and that you cannot deny!
- Kiran: This should be a spinoff of "I'm better than you"
- Kiran: "I twerk better than you"
- Me: MTV will be rolling in paper!
- Me: Legal papers that is. I'm going to break so many obscenity laws.
- Me: I'll show those children at the Jersey Shore and 16 and Pregnant what the sluttiest show is.
- Me: I'll show them all.
- Kaur: omg lol
- Me: My show is just going to be a huge blur with a constant bleep.
- Kiran: hahhaahahah omg i'm imagining constant beeping
- Kiran: &^%&* you!!! &^^&&^%%$$!!!
- Kiran: **commercial break**
- Kiran: &^*(&%%%!!!!!
- Me: And then the reunion special will air and the FCC will collect so much in fines that the government won't be bankrupt anymore.