where one party has an issue that they just need to get over and move on with their life about. When it’s just stupid. Yeah, well now I have to live with someone’s stupid plight that no one honestly gives a fuck about. It is seriously just stupid.
Bling, bling, bling.
He wants to get whip creamed right now.
people can’t take the time to hear both sides of a story. Pass judgement when you’ve heard everything.
Shit happens, get used to it.
It’s all the same and it happens too much,
I love you dearly, but you don’t feel as such.
I say how I feel and you lead me on,
then after a while you drop me and run.
I hate that I like you and it often makes me sick,
but I can’t stop my heart from wanting it’s pick.
I can hope for one day, a day that won’t come,
when your heart feels for me and we feel as one.
I like you and I hope deep down inside that you like me too. I know the chances are slim, but I can still hope right?
- have no feelings, or at least that’s what other people perceive.
- are hideous and out of shape.
- wild and brutish, just mean to everyone.
- the last choice in everything from dodge-ball teams to love.
- Just a friend, never anything more.
- have black hearts that pump a viscous black liquid instead of blood.
Yepp, I’m a mothafucking monster.